Friday, August 25, 2006

Forever Summer

well, i'm pretty glad today was a good day.
the main reason i'm so stoked, is because the new Forever Summer boards came.
Eric, Matt, and I combined forces and started Forever Summer skateboards back up. we got 50 of these perfect maple bad boys that you can own, they are only $40!
they are 8.0 inches wide, the ideal size for everyone, and if you are interested in buying one, i suggest you contace eric, matt, or me for more details
you can message me myspace style
www.myspace.com/kylejkim

you can e-mail me at
bigkim4life@hotmail.com

my AIM screen name is
I am Kylekim

or you can call my cell
(509) 554-2287

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
are they not beautiful?


but anyways, today, i got really stoked on FS, then we lurked around the park, that was fun, then we were off to kennewick skatepark.
i saw a sweet fight between a couple little duders, it was a racist white kid, he made a bad decision, his life got pwn'd!
then we just sessioned everything in sight...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
alex kickfliped over the kink rail

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
i like this one a lot! -Chris switch ollie

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
i sessioned this little hip, it was very very fun!
(thats right, a photo...of me...skateboarding.)

and some other fun stuff.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
bryant is a god damn man.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
we're just all brothers from different mothers.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
schamle in the sunshine.

No comments: