Tuesday, December 05, 2006

ice-less 2 hour delay

turns out, theres some strange power outage at hanford right now.
so we gotta 2 hour delay. cool, i guess.
i'm not going into detail, but i've been better.
i mean, i'm not saying that i'm depressed, i dont get depressed, i'm just grumpy i guess...
i like michael sieben's art too.
www.msieben.com
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

i gotta go get a blood test today, since i grew a little more this summer, my neurologist doesnt know if my medication is enough for me. so i gotta go get a couple bottles of blood taken out of me, and so they can see all my levels and shit.
i dont know what its all about. i'm sick of this epilepsy shit.
i'm sorry, i need to make this blog a bit more optimistic...hold on...i got it!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
WHO DOESNT LOVE SPONGEBOB!?!?!?!?!?!

No comments: