Friday, December 01, 2006

regaining my memory

good morning to you all.
its december 1st i believe...yahoo.
so, my story of the day....
i wake up today, must not have gotten too much sleep last night, wasnt feeling to good this morning, started getting my twitches. [in the mornings, if i havent gotten enough rest, or i havent taken my meds at the right time, my mind will send too many messages to my central nervous system, and my CNS cant keep up, and it causes a spazm, sometimes, they're pretty severe, usually i just twitch, or drop whatevers in my hands]
so, i got the twitches, so i'm like "shit, dad, i gotta lay down, i dont wanna fall over"
alright, just rest, hopefully you'll be good by the time its school time.
so i'm layin there, i start feelin better, awesome.
dad, i'm gonna go to school now! bye!
walking out to my car, i have another twitch, fall on my face, K.O.'d
i dont know if i was laying there for long or whatever, but, i get up, "what the fuck?"
run inside, look at my face, "fuck."
then for the next 5 minutes i'm having deja vu.
i tell my dad i need to get to first hour, cuz its tuesday, and i have a test.
its friday. and i dont even have a test on tuesday.
so, somethings wrong. i lay on the couch, with a towel on my face. no bueno.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

so, thats my morning!

but, i'm pretty sure last night must've been good. i cant really remember it. but, i went to lexi's, its always nice seeing her.
we played with a polaroid, i wish i could remember it all
although, i'm sure it'll all come back to me. i hope.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
we're pretty cute right?
i think so.

there's a basketball game tonight, i hope i go to that. and i hope lexi doesnt break up with me, cuz my face is DAMN ugly!
wahoo! at least i kinda almost look similar to a badass!

No comments: